There’s no argument, the holiday spirit often revolves around spirits, yet bringing a bottle to a party is, although always appreciated, the least imaginative thing you can do. Why not make your gift remarkable, and let it complement all of the booze that’s gifted alongside it? Here are a host of ideas, ranging in price from super affordable to a little bit special.
- The Emmie Decanter, $45 from Lulu & Georgia
- The Twelve Nights of Wine Advent Calendar from Vinebox–although this one is already sold out, so plan for next year!
- Lilac Barware from CB2, $3.50-3.95 per glass
4. Whiskey rocks, $28 from SQARQ Home
5. Brass Bottle Openers, $65-95 from Fort Standard
6. Mini Paloma Kit, $24 from SaloonBox
7. Camden Champagne Flute with Gold Rim, $15 from Canvas Home
8. Copper Party Cup, $16 from MoMA Design Store
9 Mirage Rainbow Barware Set, $36.54 from Blush via The Mine
10. Juliska Heritage Collectors Flutes, $250 from Jaliska
11. Reserve Wine Rack, $190 from Moday via The Mine
12. Branch & Twig Cocktail Picks, $18 from Anthropologie
13. Timbale Bucket, $145 from MoMA Design Store
14. Moet & Chandon Imperial Share Pack, $99.95 from Moet & Chandon
15. Classic Dove Faux-Shagreen Serving Tray, $395 from AERIN
16. Whiskey Notes: Tasting and Distilling Log Book, $11.86 from King’s County Distillery
17. Twister Wine Aerator & Decanter With Stand Set, $79.95, Williams Sonoma
We wish you good cheer and much merriment in your holiday celebrations!