Move over Ultra Violet 18-3838, the Pantone Color of the Year for 2019 has been announced… and it’s Living Coral 16-1546. Here are five tips to incorporate the cheerful color in your decor.
- Start with Color Pops The warm, bright pinkish orange hue of Living Color may not be for everyone, so try it on for size. Lamps, a throw pillow, maybe a chair… and see how it goes.
- Accessorize Pillows, throws, rugs, and plant holders are good pieces to start with, especially if you’re one of those that likes to redecorate seasonally and don’t want to break the bank.
- Add Flora The exotic color of Living Coral can be found in nature. Penhill Watermelon or Great Silence dahlias, snapdragons, tulips, and peonies come in the hue.
- Warm up Cool Colors. If you’re a blues and greens person, Living Coral is a great way to add a little warmth to the cool colors. These linen bins are also a great way to hide clutter.
- Go Big Did you test it and find that you love, love, love 16-1546? Then get it in velvet. If your redecorating habit is blowing its budget, rent your decor from West Elm + Rent the Runway.