There’s nothing quite like strolling through NYC’s festive holiday markets, with lights, decorations, comfort food, carols, and plentiful gifts to help you check even the pickiest friends and family off your list. Unless, of course, it’s the holiday markets in Europe that serve spiked spiced wine, but who’s saying you can’t spike your go-cup? Bundle up and make your rounds this holiday season. Word to the wise? Save the Grand Central Station indoor market for a particularly chilly day.
- Columbus Square Holiday Market 59th & Central Park West. Nov. 28-Dec. 24 at 4pm. Regular hours are 10-8 Monday through Saturday and 10-7 on Sundays.
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park Oct. 28, 2017-Jan. 2, 2018. Regular hours are Monday-Friday 11-8 and Saturday and Sunday 10-8. Some booths are open on major holidays as well (in case you forgot someone).
- Union Square Holiday Market Nov. 16-Dec. 24 at 4pm. Regular hours are Monday-Friday 11-8, Saturdays 10-8 and Sundays 11-7.
- Grand Central Holiday Fair Nov. 13-Dec. 24 at 6pm. Regular hours are Monday-Friday 10-8, Saturdays 10-7, and Sundays 11-6.
- Etsy Holiday Handmade Cavalcade Broadway & Great Jones, Manhattan Dec. 8-10 from 11-8, Brooklyn Historical Society Dec. 16-17 from 11-6.
- Astoria Market Holiday Markets Bohemian Beer Hall, Dec. 3, 10, and 17 from 12-6.