If you’re looking for something more than your neighborhood go-to boozy brunch spot this weekend, here are 10 top outdoor dining establishments where you can both see and be “scene”!
1. Pastis This NYC French classic closed in 2014 but has now been resurrected and just opened this month. Visit the new and improved Meatpacking District legend at 52 Gansevoort St.
2. Sunday in Brooklyn The name itself conjures an image of hipster luxury, and where else would you find it but in Williamsburg. 348 Wythe Ave. to be exact.
3. Hotel Chantelle It looks like a party because it is a party. If you’re looking for some ruckus on a rooftop, you’ll find it at 92 Ludlow St.
4. Shoo Shoo Nolita people watching at its best can be found at this Mediterranean/Israeli spot at 371 Broome St.
5. The Penrose Don’t let its Upper East Side location fool you. This is a hopping spot with patio seating to view the always-interesting UES parade of characters.
6. Pardon My French There’s nothing to pardon at the backyard brunch spot located at 103 Avenue B. Fun and relaxed, it feels like a private party.
7. Sant Ambroeus Soho This has made it on a few of our lists, and for a very good reason. Don’t be surprised if you encounter celebs behind enormous sunglasses pushing food around their plates at this Soho favorite.
8. The Butcher’sDaughter Be prepared to wait for an outdoor table if you want to eat your avocado toast Al Fresco. Nestled at 19 Kenmare St. this is a popular spot.
9. Gemma Face the Bowery Hotel for a prime people-watching perspective on this outdoor patio at 335 Bowery.
10. Cafe Clover Dishes that go with any diet attract the slim and trim crowd to Cafe Clover at 10 Downing St.