It’s not fall yet, but we got a preview of what it will look like at New York Fashion Week for Fall 2020 this week. Check out the latest trends!
- Brides have a lot more to choose from. From minimalist to statement dresses to full-fledged ball gowns, brides are no longer limited to traditional choices and can enjoy their freedom of expression, for example in this fairy tale gown by Rodarte. Photo Twitter @prernagauba
2. Veils aren’t just for brides. Thin veils were matched with a variety of outfits, for example this peppy polka dot dress also by Rodarte, worn by Bella Hadid. Photo Twitter @justjared.com
3. Floral prints made an impression including these floral over-the-knee boots by Tory Burch. Photo Twitter @toriburch
4. Billowing capes trailed many a model. Capes aren’t just for crusaders… or maybe they turn those who wear them into crusaders. Either way, their dramatic element was all over the runway, for example this feathered affair by Oscar de la Renta. Photo Twitter @PauseHerTweets
5. Glamour and glitz prevail. It wouldn’t be fashion week without some sequins (these slacks by Naeem Kahn) and Louboutin’s signature red soles. Photo Twitter @dysfashional
6. Put on a poncho. There’s not much easier than tossing a poncho over just about anything and being ready to go. So much easier than a blazer because you don’t have to fuss about what’s under it, as seen in this runway fave by Zimmermann. Photo Twitter @fashionforroyal.