It’s restaurant “week” again–your bi-annual opportunity to try new hot spots and signature dishes at a fixed price. For three full weeks and two weekends, January 21-February 8, dining establishments in 41 neighborhoods across all five boroughs will offer three-course lunch menus for $29 and three-course dinner menus for $42.
The list of more than 350 restaurants to choose from may seem overwhelming, but don’t worry, that’s why you have us! Here are 10 top choices. Get your reservations made now!
1. Baar Baar at 13 E. 1st St. is celebrating a year of serving up Indian cuisine with entrees and small plates.
2. Henry at Life Hotel in Midtown offers cocktails paired with dishes from Africa, the Caribbean, and the South.
3. 10 Corso Como Cafe offers high-end Italian fare with an aura of coming straight off the runway in Milan.
4. Chow down at Mr. Chow, a spot that has been making its mark uptown for over 30 years.
5. The Loyal serves up food from Michelin-starred chef John Fraser in the charming surroundings of the West Village.
6. Don’t let the funky street art fool you. Sant Ambroeus SoHo attracts the A-listers with its delicious dishes and $18 wine pairing.
7. At Rice & Gold, the dishes are as colorful as the decor. Kimchi brisket ramen? Yes please.
8. Bluebird London has become just slightly more accessible since its September opening. If you don’t go for restaurant week, go for high tea!
9. Harold’s at the Arlo SoHo is bright and breezy, with a variety of American cuisine ranging from a double cheeseburger to flatbread with fig, brie, and honey.
10. We’re gonna need a bigger boat. Lure Fishbar keeps it authentic with its sea-faring surroundings and asian-style fish and sushi dishes.