Tonight is the biggest bar night of the year. Do you know where you’re going to get your drink on? Here are 5 hot venues that are sure to be hopping. Or, if you want to avoid the hangover, head to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade Balloon Inflation to get a sneak peak of the floats! Just take the subway to the Natural History Museum and follow the crowds. For those who choose the red pill…
- Red Rabbit Club is hosting a Mad Thanksgiving Eve bash with Dave East. Get there in time for the open vodka bar from 10-11pm.
- House of Yes in Bushwick is hosting a Thank You for Everything charity event. Bring a non-perishable food to donate.
- PHD Rooftop Lounge at the Dream Downtown is having a Thanksgiving Eve bash with DJs spinning until 4am.
- Grey Lady hosts an annual “Run Into Your High School Ex at the Bar” party. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
- Union Hall is having a ’90s hip-hop and R&B night. Get jiggy with TLC, 2Pac, and Biggie.